Social Media For Business - How to Market your Business on a Budget
Who should attend, what kind of person / business?
This workshop is suitable for all businesses that want to reduce their advertising, SEO and SEM spend while increasing engagement. Even larger companies will benefit from the insights provided as the speaker will tailor the session on-the-fly to suit the industries and business types attending.
Why should you attend?
This workshop aims to help businesses:
- Reduce operating expense brought about by advertising
- Increase engagement of your marketing
- Find out which medium and content is best for your business
What will you be able to take away from this event?
- What platform will be your primary mode of contact?
- How to tag: A hyper-efficient formula for using hashtags
LiLun LEE is a veteran of the digital marketing sphere, having co-founded Helios Media Design in 2006. He has over 12 years of experience and seen the rise and fall of many “magic bullet” marketing strategies.
As the Key Consultant (Singapore) for his company, he has guided the strategies of international brands such as Microsoft, British Council, Remy Cointreau and local brands like CWT and Singtel.
- Arrival of audience
- Why Social Media?
- Q&A to discover audience needs
- Which social media to use for your industry and Why
- YouTube and Video Sharing- Twitter - Instagram
- Demystifying Hashtags
- Healthy hashtag usage- Suggested Hashtag Formula- Examples
- Talk Summary
VENUE PARTNER, JUSTCO
JustCo is Singapore’s largest co-working space in the Central Business District (CBD). It was established to meet the growing demand for creative, collaborative workspaces integrating lifestyle, community and technology into the work environment. It offers an open, dynamic environment which includes an expansive common area for networking and collaboration, as well as a games room for clients to relax and unwind. Clients have the flexibility of getting a desk or a dedicated and secured studio space with access to all shared facilities.